Last Updated: August 8, 2023
") explains how THE AO PLANET ("THE AO PLANET
,” or "us
") collects, uses, stores, and protects your information whenever you use THE AO PLANET Services (or "Services
"), as described in our Terms of Service www.planetaltig.com/termsofservice
This Policy does not apply to information collected by us offline or through any other means, including through your employment/contractor relationship with the Company or on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or through the Services.
Article 1. Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide to us, including but not limited to when you register for an account, complete a transaction, fill out a form, input or request data from the Services or when you communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, phone number, email address, username, password, government-issued identification numbers and/or copies of government-issued identification cards, services or products requested, and any other information you choose to provide.
Article 2. Information We Collect Automatically from our Services
When you use our Services, we automatically collect information about you as follows:
- Transaction Information: We collect information in connection with each transaction you engage in via the Services, including transaction time, amount of transaction, counterparties to each transaction (if any), and other transaction details.
- Log Information: We collect standard server logs in connection with your use of our Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, IP address, and the web page you visited before navigating to, or after navigation away from, the THE AO PLANET Site.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your permission, we collect precise location from your mobile device in connection with your use of our mobile app. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
Information Collected by Tracking Technologies:
We may use various technologies to collect information in connection with your use of our Services. The technologies we use include the following:
- Cookies, which are small files that are sent to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies allow our Services to recognize your browser or device and track your usage each time you visit. You can usually decline or remove cookies through your browser or device, but doing so may interfere with your use of Services;
- Mobile device identifiers, which are unique identifiers established by your mobile device operating system that we collect from our mobile apps. These identifiers are used for similar purposes as cookies;
- Local storage, which stores data locally in your browser, including user preferences; and
- Pixel tags, which are small blocks of code often used in connection with cookies. Pixel tags (or web beacons) may be placed on our websites and emails, and allow us to track website usage, including to determine when emails have been opened and acted upon.
Article 3. Information From Other Sources
We collect information from other companies and associate that with the information we collect about you. For example, in connection with your creation of an account, we may collect information about you from identity verification services, including your prior addresses and names. Also, if you use your credentials from a third-party social media service to log into your Services account, we may collect information from that service, such as your name and other account information, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by that service.
Article 4. Security
Article 5. Transfer of Information to the U.S. and Other Countries
THE AO PLANET is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries, where you may not have the same rights as you do under local law.
Article 6. Our use of Personal Information
We may use your information to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve the Services;
- Process transactions and send notices about your transactions;
- Resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, and provide customer service;
- Prevent and investigate violations of our terms and conditions and protect the rights and property of THE AO PLANET and others;
- Measure, analyze, and monitor trends, activities, and usage of the Services;
- Personalize the Services, including by delivering targeted content or advertisements;
- Send you targeted marketing, and promotional offers we think will be of interest to you;
- Verify your identity; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
Article 7. Sharing of Personal Information
We may share information about you as follows:
- With service providers that perform services on our behalf, including identity verification services, fraud prevention services, and email marketing services;
- With other companies as permitted by law and for our everyday business purposes, such as to process transactions, maintain accounts, respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus. For example, in connection with our everyday business purposes or as permitted by law, we may share information about you as follows:
- To comply with an applicable law or regulation, or in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- To protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims, or other liability;
- To protect the rights, property, and safety of THE AO PLANET or others;
- In connection with a proposed or actual sale, merger, transfer, or exchange of all or a portion of THE AO PLANET’s assets to another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- We may also include your information in the leads that are sold to fulfillment agencies in order to complete and deliver requested products and services. We do not sell your information to third parties, but only to fulfillment companies and agents that we work with to deliver requested products and services.
Article 8. Social Sharing Features
The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Article 9. Zoom Third-Party Services
Article 10. Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
. You may also be able to opt out of having third parties use information collected through apps for behavioral advertising purposes by visiting your mobile device operating system settings.
Article 11. Account Information
You may access and update your account profile information by logging into your account via our Services. When you close your account, we may retain certain information as required by law or for our legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Article 12. Promotional Communications
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from THE AO PLANET by following the instructions in those messages. Please note that if you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Article 13. Location Information
If you initially consent to the collection of precise location information by THE AO PLANET via our mobile app, you should be able to subsequently stop this collection through your device operating system settings or by removing our mobile app from your device. You understand and agree that disabling location information may limit the Services available to you.
Article 14. Cookies and Local Storage
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies and local storage by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove browser cookies or clear local storage. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject these technologies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Article 15. Your State's Rights
State consumer privacy laws may provide their residents with additional rights regarding our use of their personal information.
- To learn more about California residents' privacy rights, please review the California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Colorado, Connecticut, Virginia, and Utah each provide their state residents with rights to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information.
- Access and delete certain personal information.
- Data portability.
- Opt-out of personal data processing for targeted advertising and sales.
- Colorado, Connecticut, and Virginia also provide their state residents with rights to:
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information's nature processing purpose.
- Opt-out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
- To exercise any of these rights please submit your request to email@example.com.
Article 16. Mobile Push Notifications/Alerts.
With your consent, we may send promotional and non-promotional push notifications or alerts to your mobile device. You should be able to stop receiving these messages by changing the notification settings on your mobile device.
Article 17. Contact Us